1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
– Data from census records from 1921 and oldershould be requested in the relevant state district archives (according to the person’s place of residence at the time of the census).
– Data from census records from the territory of today’s Slovak Republic can be found in the Slovak National Archives (Slovenský národný archiv), Drotárska cesta 42, 840 05 Bratislava 45, Slovak Republic.
– Data from census sheets from the former Sub-Carpathian Ruthenia are available in the National Archives only for the year 1930.
– Fill in the form as completely and accurately as possible, otherwise we will not be able to perform a search for data properly. (Fields marked with an asterisk must be filled, in case you do not know the particular information, fill in the field with any text – e.g. “unknown”.)
– Attach a certified power of attorney from the person(s), of which the data are required, or proof of the family relationship to the person searched, or give evidence of that person’s date of death
Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf.
– Fees are charged on the basis of the Service Regulation of the Director of the NA No. 3/2015, which lays down the Price list of the amount of reimbursements of costs related to the services provided by the National Archives on the grounds of the Annex No. 4 to the Decree No 645/2004 Coll. (hereinafter referred to as ‘Decree’) which carries out some provisions of the Act No. 499/2004 Coll., on archives and records management and on the amendment to some other acts (hereinafter referred to as ‘Act’), and the Price List of the Amount of Reimbursements of Costs Related to Services Provided by the National Archives beyond Legislative Regulations.
– By submitting the form, the applicant expresses his/her consent to the processing of the data needed to produce the reply.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT THE APPLICANT:
3. INQUIRY, REQUEST, EXTRACT:
4. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PERSON WHOSE DATA YOU REQUEST: