1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
If the person, of which you request the extract, has been granted citizenship under Act No. 34/1953 Coll., contact the relevant State District Archives directly according to the person’s place of residence at that time.
– Fill in the form as completely and accurately as possible, otherwise we will not be able to perform a search for data properly. (Fields marked with an asterisk must be filled, in case you do not know the particular information, fill in the field with any text – e.g. “unknown”.)
– Attach a certified power of attorney from the person(s), of which the data are required, or proof of the family relationship to the person searched, or give evidence of that person’s date of death
Accepted file types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, pdf.
– Fees are charged on the basis of the Service Regulation of the Director of the NA No. 3/2015, which lays down the Price list of the amount of reimbursements of costs related to the services provided by the National Archives on the grounds of the Annex No. 4 to the Decree No 645/2004 Coll. (hereinafter referred to as ‘Decree’) which carries out some provisions of the Act No. 499/2004 Coll., on archives and records management and on the amendment to some other acts (hereinafter referred to as ‘Act’), and the Price List of the Amount of Reimbursements of Costs Related to Services Provided by the National Archives beyond Legislative Regulations.
– By submitting the form, the applicant expresses his/her consent to the processing of the data needed to produce the reply.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT THE APPLICANT:
3. INQUIRY AND REQUEST:
4. INFORMATION ABOUT THE PERSON WHOSE DATA YOU REQUEST: