Schedule of reimbursements of costs
Schedule of Reimbursements of Costs Related to the Provision of Information pursuant to Act No. 106/1999 Coll., on Free Access to Information, as amended
Download here (PDF – 84 kB)
The National Archives as a state budget-funded organization, whose economic activities are part of the state budget of the Czech Republic, hereby lays down in connection with the provision of information pursuant to the Act on Free Access to Information in accordance with Section (17) of the Act and further pursuant to Government Regulation No. 173/2006 Coll. this Schedule of Reimbursements of Costs Related to the Provision of Information to applicants.
1. Costs of making copies
- making a black and white one-sided copy of the format A4 – CZK 5, A3 – CZK 8;
- making a black and white double-sided copy of the format A4 – CZK 8, A3 – CZK 12;
- making a colour one-sided or double-sided copy of the format A4 – CZK 25, A3 – CZK 38.
The abovementioned prices shall apply to the making of black and white or colour copies on common paper using standard office equipment (copiers, printers).
- making electronic reproductions, i.e. scanning counterparts up to format A4 included – CZK 30;
- making electronic reproductions, i.e. scanning counterparts up to format A3 included – CZK 60;
- making electronic reproductions, i.e. scanning counterparts up to format A0 included – CZK 300.
The abovementioned prices shall apply to the making of black and white or colour electronic reproductions using equipment available to the Archives (currently scanners, digital cameras).
2. Purchase costs of technical data carriers, including data recording
- for 1 CD including data recording – CZK 40;
- for 1 DVD including data recording – CZK 60.
3. Other costs
- if the provision of information is coupled with an extremely extensive search for information, the cost of each commenced hour of extremely extensive search shall be – CZK 350;
- office work – for every commenced hour – CZK 60;
- packing – CZK 20;
- postage shall be charged according to the valid price list of postal service providers.
4. Payments for the requested information shall be made on the basis of the notification of the requested payment amount to the account of the National Archives no. 19-7104881/0710, including variable symbol of the applicant, which shall be
- the date of birth for the natural person;
- the identification number for the legal person.
The payment shall be done via bank transfer, postal order type A, or in cash in the Filling Office of the National Archives upon personal receipt of the provided information. The payment shall be an income of the state budget.
5. The above procedure shall not apply to the provision of information on archival records or from archival records, which shall be regulated by Act No. 499/2004 Coll., on Archiving and Records Management and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended.
This Instruction comes into effect on 1 March 2013.