Submission pursuant to Act No. 500/2004 Coll.
Administrative Procedure Code (Section (37))
A submission is judged by its actual content and regardless of how it is labelled. However, these particulars must be apparent in it:
- who submits it (i.e. the name, surname, date of birth, address of permanent residence or delivery address must be stated for a natural person; name, identification number of the legal person, registered office address, or address for delivery, which may also be electronic address, is needed for a legal person). In the case of submission via telecommunications equipment, the applicant’s relevant identification (e.g. e-mail address) must also be given;
- which matter it concerns and what is being proposed;
- the name of the administrative authority to which it is addressed.
Form of submission
It can be written, oral (recorded in a protocol), in electronic form, signed
- by hand (in case of written submission); or
- by a recognized electronic signature based on a qualified certificate issued by an accredited certification service provider; at the same time, the provider of certification services that issued the certificate and keeps its records must be specified, or the certificate must be attached to the submission. Submissions made through the Data Box Information System are deemed to have been signed.
Provided that the submission is confirmed within 5 days in the manner referred to in the previous paragraph, it may also be made by other technical means, i.e. electronically without the use of a recognized electronic signature, for instance.